Terms & Conditions
- Items shipped to the USA or Canada with the free shipping option will be shipped with our choice of courier, typically USPS or Canada Post. Free shipping will be with our choice of economical service.
- Items shipped internationally may be shipped with either Canada Post or with FedEx or another courier of our choosing.
- If you have specific shipping requirements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchase to ensure we can accommodate you.
- We ship to your PayPal verified address only. Please ensure the shipping address you select in the checkout MATCHES the shipping address on your PayPal account. If they do not match there will be a delay in your order as we will have to email you to confirm the address. If you select the wrong address in PayPal during the checkout we may need to cancel the order and have you place it again with the correct address.
- These fees are the customers responsibility. The customer accepts that they may be responsible for fees at the time of delivery depending on their countries requirements.
- We will declare the true value of the item on all international shipments.
- If you have any questions please contact us BEFORE you place your order.
- At this time we accept PayPal only
Warranty and Liability
Harris Performance Controls accepts no liability in the event of damage, injury, loss of use, or other burdens and perils due solely or in part to installation and use of its products. At the sole discretion of HPC, units found to be faulty due to manufacturing error or defect will be warranted for replacement only for one year from the date of purchase. Units damaged by misuse, abuse or incorrect installation are not covered. The customer must contact HPC prior to submitting an item for a warranty claim. Product sent without proper approval will be denied and may not be returned. The customer is responsible for any shipping or handling fees when returning the product, CODs will be denied. The customer must provide proof of purchase date when contacting HPC if their purchase is not already on file with HPC. Warranty is for HPC supplied part only, warranty does not cover labor or related parts. For further clarification or to submit a claim for consideration, please contact [email protected]