Radiator Fan Control Kit for Dual Fans (Sequential Operation)
Adjustable radiator fan control kit. Comes with complete wiring harness for ease of installation.
This kit can be used for either dual fans or a single two speed fan.
If wired for two fans, the first fan turns on at the set coolant temperature., joined by the second fan at 10F above the set point.
If using a two speed fan, the fan operates at low speed at the set temperature, switching to high at 10F over the set point. For other control configurations see our other kits.
This kit is supplied with everything needed for wiring up a radiator fan, including:
- Heavy duty 12 AWG wiring harness with 30A fuses and relays (6' from battery to fan)
- 8' temperature sensor wiring harness
- Adjustable control module with range from 140F to 220F
- OE Style 3/8NPT temperature sensor
- Accessories including terminals and wire ties
Benefits of the HPC Fan Control Kit
- More reliable than temperature switches or radiator probe systems
- Easy to integrate with factory or aftermarket A/C
- Compatible with manual override switch
- OE style 3/8" NPT temperature sensor
- Solid-state microprocessor controlled
- Built in Power and Status LEDs in module
Perfect for removing belt driven fans and switching to electric fans for better cooling performance, reduced engine drag and improved power and economy.
An excellent upgrade from old temperature switch controlled fans as found on many 70s and 80s vehicles.
A clean, complete solution for hot rods.
Wide range of adjustment makes this module great for any engines.
The fan control module is available in other configurations for one or two fans, or as just a module and wiring pigtails. See our other items for these kits.
Installation Manual: HPC Fan Kit 102002-102007 Instructions
|1 Year Parts Warranty|
Radiator Fan Control Kit for Dual Fans (Sequential)
- Brand: Harris Performance Controls
- Product Code: 102004
- Availability: In Stock