Radiator Fan Control Kit for Single Large Fan (60 Amps)
Adjustable radiator fan control kit. Comes with complete wiring harness for ease of installation.
This kit is for a single radiator fan that exceeds the power rating of our smaller 102002 kit. This kit is perfect for large high performance fans that require over a 30A circuit. This fan harness uses higher current rated parts than our normal kits, uses a J-case fuse, 10AWG wire and a special "Ducon" electrical connector which is specially designed for high power capability. For other control configurations see our other kits.
This kit is supplied with everything needed for wiring up a radiator fan, including:
- Heavy duty 10 AWG wiring harness with 60A fuse and 80A relay (6' from battery to fan)
- 8' temperature sensor wiring harness
- Adjustable control module with range from 140F to 220F
- OE Style 3/8NPT temperature sensor
- Accessories including terminals and wire ties
Benefits of the HPC Fan Control Kit
- More reliable than temperature switches or radiator probe systems
- Easy to integrate with factory or aftermarket A/C
- Compatible with manual override switch
- OE style 3/8" NPT temperature sensor
- Solid-state microprocessor controlled
- Built in Power and Status LEDs in module
Perfect for removing belt driven fans and switching to electric fans for better cooling performance, reduced engine drag and improved power and economy.
An excellent upgrade from old temperature switch controlled fans as found on many 70s and 80s vehicles.
A clean, complete solution for hot rods.
Wide range of adjustment makes this module great for any engines.
The fan control module is available in other configurations for one or two fans, or as just a module and wiring pigtails. See our other items for these kits.
Installation Manual: HPC Fan Kit 102002-102007 Instructions
|1 Year Parts Warranty|
Radiator Fan Control Kit for Single Large Fan (60 AMP)
- Brand: Harris Performance Controls
- Product Code:102006
- Availability:In Stock