Radiator Fan Control Kit for Ford Mark 8 Two Speed Fan
Adjustable radiator fan control kit. Comes with complete wiring harness for ease of installation.
This kit is specifically made for the 1990s "Ford MK VIII" radiator fan used in Lincoln MK VIII (Mark 8) and Ford Taurus vehicles. This is a very popular aftermarket retrofit fan because of its easily adaptable size, two speed operation and very high cooling power! This fan uses an unusual 2 speed control method that powers only one of the fan circuits at once, instead of both for high speed. This harness is specifically designed for this fan type so it uses the correct electrical control method.
This fan harness uses higher current rated parts than our normal kits, it uses a 50A J-case fuse, 10AWG wire and a new sealed male and female fan connector are supplied. This connector does not directly plug into this fan style, instead it is to be used as a disconnect to your fan. Early model year fans had a round 3 pin connector which is well known to be a premature failure point. For these models, cut off the OEM plug and connect our pigtail instead. For late model fans that use the 3 pin flat/oval connector you will need to use your own fan pigtail connector*.
This kit is supplied with everything needed for wiring up a radiator fan, including:
- Heavy duty 10 AWG wiring harness with 60A fuse and 80A relay (6' from battery to fan)
- 8' temperature sensor wiring harness
- Adjustable control module with range from 140F to 220F
- OE Style 3/8NPT temperature sensor
- Accessories including terminals and wire ties
Benefits of the HPC Fan Control Kit
- More reliable than temperature switches or radiator probe systems
- Easy to integrate with factory or aftermarket A/C
- Compatible with manual override switch
- OE style 3/8" NPT temperature sensor
- Solid-state microprocessor controlled
- Built in Power and Status LEDs in module
Perfect for removing belt driven fans and switching to electric fans for better cooling performance, reduced engine drag and improved power and economy.
An excellent upgrade from old temperature switch controlled fans as found on many 70s and 80s vehicles.
A clean, complete solution for hot rods.
Wide range of adjustment makes this module great for any engines.
The fan control module is available in other configurations for one or two fans, or as just a module and wiring pigtails. See our other items for these kits.
*Contact us if you require a fan pigtail for this application
Installation Manual: HPC Fan Kit 102002-102007 Instructions
|1 Year Parts Warranty|
Radiator Fan Control Kit for Ford 2-Speed Fan (Ford MK VIII)
- Brand: Harris Performance Controls
- Product Code:102007
- Availability:In Stock